Model : µTitraCal50 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90278990
Basic Unit consist of Combined Glass Electrode with suitable connector, Rod Stirrer, Titration Vessel holders, Titration Vessels, 20ml Burette, Valve Jet assembly, Teflon Tubing with Connector, Stand, Standard Software (without computer), Communication Cable, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and Warranty Card.
(Note : Computer should be procure optionally to operate the system)
Auto Titrator is a highly competitive equipment matching almost all technical specifications. It is a complete titration equipment for potentiometric titration for both aqueous solutions with acid base and non-aqueous solutions such as Perchloric acid and Tetra butyl Ammonium Hydroxide.
Potentiometric titration is most required in any chemical analysis. This type of analysis weighs in highly in pharmaceutical research and industry and is very economical and accurate. Other applications of this type of analysis are multitude but to draw a few examples, here is a list of industrial and research applications Antibiotics such as Norfloxacin, Ciprofloxacin, Ampicillin and Amoxicillin.
- Type of dosing : Automatic by Auto Burette
- Filling & Dosing of Titrate : Automatic during titration process
- pH Range : 0 to 14
- pH Resolution : 0.001 pH
- pH Calibration Point : Three Point
- Volume dosing : 0.001 to 999.999 ml
- Volume resolution : 0.001ml to 1μl
- % RSD : Less than 1%
- Dosing resolution : 1/20,000 Resolution
- Burette Calibration : Yes – in built with system
- Burette Correction : Yes – inbuilt with system
- Stirring : Overhead stirring with help of Teflon spindle and ease of speed controlling knob on handy Stirrer
- PC Connectivity : Fully computer controlled unit with all operations done using our proprietary software which makes this unit ideal for analysis especially within the Pharma industry.
- Type of Titration :
● Acid / Base titration
● Aqueous / Non-Aqueous titration
● Amperometric titration
● Redox titration
● Chelatemetric titration
● Precipitation titration
● Argentometric titration for Chloride, Bromide, Iodide and Cyanide
● Complexometric titration such as EDTA titration for metal ion estimation
● Lubricant and Transformer Oil analysis – TAN and TBN (ASTM procedure)
● Silver assay for hallmarking
- PC Interface : Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- Power Supply : 230VAC ± 10% 50 Hz