Model : µThermoCal100 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90278990
Supplied with Melting Capillary One End Sealed (Pack of 100 Nos.), Boiling Tube, Sample Tapping Rod, Two Melting Standards 49ºC and 238ºC, Forceps, Power Cord, ANALABsafe software, USB Interface Cable, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and Warranty Card.
- Temperature Controller : Microcontroller Based
- Detection Principal of Melting Point : Automatic by Silicon Photodiode
- Heating Media : By Aluminum Block
- Temperature Range : +5°C above ambient to 400°C
- Temperature Accuracy :
A) +5°C above ambient to 100°C ……… ±0.2°C
B) 101°C to 200°C …......………………………………… ±0.4°C
C) 200°C to 400°C ………......….…………………… ±0.5°C
- Readability : 0.1°C
- Overheating Protection : In-built - Set by user in method parameter
- Heating Before EMP* : Automatic heating depending upon temperature difference
(* EMP: Expected Melting Point)
- Heating Rates : 0.1 to 20.0ºC/min (Increment of 0.1ºC) - Adjustable
- Maximum Heating Time : Around 6 minutes from 50°C to 350°C
- Maximum Cooling Time : Around 6 minutes from 350°C to 50°C
- Detection of Melting :
A) Melting Point
B) Melting Range
C) % Level of Melting Point between Melting Range
- Type of Detection : Auto / Manual (Color sample can be analysed by Manual detection)
- Melting Point Average Reading : For three same sample
- Melting Capillary Ports : Three
- Detection of Boiling Point : Manually by viewing in TFT Display
- Melting Channel : Three different sample analysis of different temperature in single run
- Boiling Tube : One
- Calibration : Eight Calibration Standards (Six as per Pharmacopeia AND / OR Customer's known standards)
- Method : 40 methods for Melting sample, 10 for Boiling sample and 1 for unknown sample with View, Print & Delete facility.
- Temperature Sensor : Duplex PT-100, One for internal use and One for calibration purpose by external Source.
- Glass Melting Capillary : OD: 1.4 to 1.6mm | ID: 1.0mm | Length: 100mm | One End Sealed
- Sample Filling Height : 3mm
- Magnification : 5x
- Recording of Melting Capillary : Camera with TFT Display for viewing and Recording of Melting Capillary in CAPillaryVIEW. Individual recording storage for each Capillary. (Last Analysis)
- Display : 20 x 4 Line Alphanumeric Backlit LCD
- Keypad : Membrane waterproof polycarbonate soft touch keypad compliance to UL/ROHS
- Calibration Data Storage : Non-Volatile Memory which can store, print & view company name, standard name, standard MP, observed MP, Calibration date and time, last calibration date & time, calibration done by, calibration status, instrument ID, serial number, model number etc.
- Analysis Data Storage : More than 1500 analysis data can be stored with corresponding calibration data, analysis date & time, record number, Batch number / ID, sample name, username, assigned method number, MP1 (On set temperature) & MP2 (Clear temperature) reading of all three reading, instrument ID, serial number, model number, make, etc. Secondly, analysis data can be print online.
- Searching of data : With record number, batch number/ID, date, date range and by scrolling.
- Report Formation : As per GLP Compliance
- 21 CFR Part-11 Compliance :
● In-built with system for ease of operation without PC.
● 2 Admin, 10 Reviewers, 40 Users & 1 Manufacturer with individual Login ID & Passcode.
● Audit trail can store more than 5000 lines in instrument.
● Audit trail includes action taken, date & time, action taken by whom.
● Audit trail can be transfer to PC through ANALABsafe software and can print on 40 / 80 column dot matrix printer for record.
● Admins can set up operation permission of each Users & Reviewers.
● Strict Admins control to audit and monitor usage and access.
● Audit trail record can be printed with Date, Date Range and by individual User’s ID.
● Once Audit trail transfer to the PC or Printer, system will delete Audit trail records and before final deletion, the system will give warning twice.
● Data integrity with database capability to store Analysis Data, Calibration Data, Calibration and Analysis Method, Audit trail and Passcode in instrument.
● No direct access to data from outside the instrument, thereby creating a closed system.
● Audit traceability to ensure that the device and results are appropriately handled.
● Auto User’s logout after defined Logout time.
● Auto Users & Reviewers block when password is entered incorrectly 3 consecutive times
- Printer Interface : Centronics Parallel Port / Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- Printer : 40 / 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer (Printer to be procure optionally)
- PC Interface : USB Type - B
- PC Connectivity : By USB Interface Cable with Driver, ANALABsafe software to transfer Analysis data in GLP format, Calibration data and Audit trail from Instrument to PC in non-editable format (Cannot Delete)
- Power Supply : 230 VAC ±10%, 50 Hz