Model : µThermoCal50 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90278990
Supplied with Melting Capillary One End Sealed (Pack of 100 Nos.), Boiling Tube, Sample Tapping Rod, Two Melting Standards 49ºC and 238ºC, Forceps, Power Cord, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and Warranty Card.
- Temperature Controller : Microcontroller Based
- Detection Principal of Melting Point : Automatic by Silicon Photodiode
- Heating Media : By Aluminum Block
- Temperature Range : +5°C above ambient to 400°C
- Temperature Accuracy :
A) +5°C above ambient to 100°C ……… ±0.2°C
B) 101°C to 200°C …......………………………………… ±0.4°C
C) 200°C to 400°C ………......….…………………… ±0.5°C
- Readability : 0.1°C
- Overheating Protection : In-built - Set by user in method parameter
- Heating Before EMP* : Automatic heating depending upon temperature difference
(* EMP: Expected Melting Point)
- Heating Rate : 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 & 5.0 ºC/min - Selectable
- Maximum Heating Time : Around 6 minutes from 50°C to 350°C
- Maximum Cooling Time : Around 6 minutes from 350°C to 50°C
- Detection of Melting :
A) Melting Point
B) Melting Range
- Type of Detection : Auto / Manual (Color sample can be analysed by Manual detection)
- Melting Point Average Reading : For three same sample
- Melting Capillary Ports : Three - one sample at a time
- Detection of Boiling Point : Manually by viewing in TFT Display
- Boiling Tube : One
- Calibration : Eight Calibration Standards (Six as per Pharmacopeia AND / OR Customer's known standards)
- Method : 40 methods for Melting sample, 10 for Boiling sample and 1 for unknown sample with View, Print & Delete facility.
- Temperature Sensor : Duplex PT-100, One for internal use and One for calibration purpose by external Source.
- Glass Melting Capillary : OD: 1.4 to 1.6mm | ID: 1.0mm | Length: 100mm | One End Sealed
- Sample Filling Height : 3mm
- Magnification : 5x
- Viewing of Capillary : Camera with TFT Display for viewing Melting Capillary and Boiling Tube in CAPillaryVIEW
- Display : 20 x 4 Line Alphanumeric Backlit LCD
- Keypad : Membrane waterproof polycarbonate soft touch keypad compliance to UL/ROHS
- Calibration Data Storage : Non-Volatile Memory which can store, print & view calibration date & time, company name, standard name with temperature, actual reading of standard temperature, calibration done by, instrument serial number, instrument ID, model number etc.
- Analysis Data Storage : More than 750 analysis data can be stored with corresponding calibration data, analysis date & time, record number, Batch number / ID, sample name, username, assigned method number, MP1 (On set temperature) & MP2 (Clear temperature) reading of all three reading, instrument ID, serial number, model number, make, etc. Secondly, analysis data can be print online without saving in Instrument.
- Searching of data : With record number, batch number/ID, date, date range and by scrolling.
- Report Formation : As per GLP Compliance
- Password Protection : Date & Time, Calibration Mode, Analysis Mode, Delete Stored Analysis Data, Method Data and Restore Factory Set Calibration Data.
- Printer Interface : Centronics Parallel Port / Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- Printer : 40 / 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer (Printer to be procure optionally)
- Power Supply : 230 VAC ±10%, 50 Hz