Model : µFTCal50 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90318000
Supplied with Roche Drum – 02 Nos., Drum Holding Knob with rubber bush, Removable Tablet Collecting SS Tray – 02 Nos., Acrylic Tablet Collecting Holder for SS Tray – 02 Nos., Power Cord, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and Warranty Card.
- Speed : Variable from 20 to 70 RPM
- Accuracy : ±0.5 RPM
- Timer : Variable from 1 sec. to 9 hrs. 59 min 59 sec.
- Counter : 1 to 9999 revolutions
- No. of Drums : Two
- Pharmacopeia Complies : As per USP, IP, Ph. Eur.
- Method : 40 analysis method for single friability test with View, Print & Delete facility.
- Tablet Discharge : Automatic in the Sample tray from drum after completion of analysis.
- 10º Tilt : With Audio Visual Alert message
- Calculation of result : Friability in %
- Calibration : RPM and Count (Automatic)
- Verification : RPM, Count and Time
- Power failure detection : Un-interrupted tablet testing after power resume.
- Display : 20 x 4 Line Alphanumeric Backlit LCD
- Keypad : Membrane waterproof polycarbonate soft touch keypad compliance to UL/ROHS
- Analysis Data Storage : More than 750 data can be store in non-Volatile Memory which can print & view company name, print date and time, analysis date & time, record number, batch number / ID, sample name, username, pharmacopeia, assigned method number, RPM, tilt status, drum type, set and actual counts, initial and final weight, friability result, analysis done on, model number, drum ID, serial number, instrument ID etc. Secondly, data can print directly without saving test data in the instrument.
- Searching of data : With record number, batch number, date, date range and by scrolling.
- Report Formation : As per GLP Compliance
- Password Protection : Delete Stored Method, Delete Stored Analysis Data and Date & Time.
- Printer Interface : Centronics Parallel Port / Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- Printer : 40 / 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer (Printer to be procure optionally)
- Power Supply : 230VAC ± 10%, 50 Hz