Model : µFlameCal100 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90275010
Supplied with Two Filters (Na and K), Inbuilt Air Supply Unit, Atomizer Tube, Sample Beaker (06 Nos.), Gas Lighter, LPG
Tube, Power Cord, ANALABsafe software, USB Interface Cable, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test
Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and Warranty Card.
- Element Range : Na, K, & Li : 1-200 ppm, Ca : 15-300 ppm, Ba : 50-3000 ppm
- Sensitivity : Na : 0.5 ppm, K : 0.5 ppm, Li : 0.5 ppm, Ca : 15 ppm, Ba : 50 ppm
- Filter Selection : Automatic by soft touch key
- Resolution : 0.1 ppm
- Detector : Silicon Photodiode
- Linearity : Better than 2%
- Unit of Measurement : ppm, mg/L, meq/L and mmol/L
- Calculation of Concentration : In built with system & can be measure by Sample Weight & Dilution Factor.
- Reproducibility : <1% Coefficient of Variation (CV) for 20 consecutive samples using 10 ppm Na set as maximum standard & Barium 3% Coefficient of Variation (CV) for 20 consecutive samples of Concentrations between 50 to 199 ppm.
- Stability : <2% drift over 5min when continuously aspirating 10 ppm sample Specificity Interference from Na/K and Li.
- Curve Fitting Accuracy : <1% error when 3 ppm Na/K and 5 ppm Li are set as maximum standards and can measure calculation of curve coefficient automatically.
- Correlation Factor : Possible with System
- Quick Calibration Facility : With Highest standard
- Calibration : Up to 05 standards per Element with Curve Fitting Software in built with Instrument. (Automatic calculation of curve coefficient)
- Measurement of Sample : Multi elements in single aspiration OR one by one.
- Calibration of Sample : Multi elements in single aspiration OR one by one.
- Ignition System : Auto Igniter
- Auto LPG Shut-off at Power Off : Safety feature in case of sudden power failure
- Flame Type : LPG & Dry Oil Free Air
- Auto Flame ON / OFF Detection : Audio and Visual Alarm
- Gas Control : Adjustable with Regulator
- Atomizer : Axial Flow Type
- Air Flow Monitoring Facility : 4 – 6 ml/min., In-built with Instrument
- Error Messages : “LPG is Off”, “Home Detection”, “Memory Full”, “Flame is Off”, “Do Warm-up”, “In Correct Standard” & “Enter in Range”.
- Display : 20 x 4 Line Alphanumeric Backlit LCD
- Keypad : Membrane waterproof polycarbonate soft touch keypad compliance to UL/ROHS
- Air Supply Unit (In-built) : Consist of Air Compressor, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Regulator, Moisture Filter, PU Tube (2 Meters) and Air filter with moisture absorbent catalyst.
- Calibration Data Storage : Non-Volatile Memory which can store, print & view last calibration data, calibration date & time, company name, calibration done by, calibration standard etc.
- Analysis Data Storage : More than 1500 analysis data can be stored with corresponding calibration data, analysis date & time, record number, Batch number / ID, sample name, username, assigned method number, Corresponding Calibration data of lower & higher standard, Sample Result, Dilution factor, Sample Weight, Calculation of Concentration, instrument ID, serial number, model number, make, etc. Secondly, analysis data can be print online without saving in Instrument.
- Searching of data : With record number, batch number, date, date range and by scrolling.
- Report Formation : As per GLP Compliance
- 21 CFR Part-11 Compliance :
● In-built with system for ease of operation without PC.
● 2 Admin, 10 Reviewers, 40 Users & 1 Manufacturer with individual Login ID & Passcode.
● Audit trail can store more than 5000 lines in instrument.
● Audit trail includes action taken, date & time, action taken by whom.
● Audit trail can be transfer to PC through ANALABsafe software and can print on 40 / 80 column dot matrix printer for record.
● Admins can set up operation permission of each Users & Reviewers.
● Strict Admins control to audit and monitor usage and access.
● Audit trail record can be printed with Date, Date Range and by individual User’s ID.
● Once Audit trail transfer to the PC or Printer, system will delete Audit trail records and before final deletion, the system will give warning twice.
● Data integrity with database capability to store Analysis Data, Calibration Data, Calibration and Analysis Method, Audit trail and Passcode in instrument.
● No direct access to data from outside the instrument, thereby creating a closed system.
● Audit traceability to ensure that the device and results are appropriately handled.
● Auto User’s logout after defined Logout time.
● Auto Users & Reviewers block when password is entered incorrectly 3 consecutive times
- Printer Interface : Centronics Parallel Port / Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- Printer : 40 / 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer (Printer to be procure optionally)
- PC Interface : USB Type - B
- PC Connectivity : By USB Interface Cable with Driver, ANALABsafe software to transfer Analysis data in GLP format, Calibration data and Audit trail from Instrument to PC in non-editable format (Cannot Delete)
- 230 VAC ± 10%, 50 Hz