Model : µFlameCal10 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90275010
Supplied with Two Filters (Na and K), Air Supply Unit, Atomizer Tube, Sample Beaker (06 Nos.), Gas Lighter, LPG Tube,
Power Cord, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and
- Element Range : Na, K, & Li : 1-100 ppm, Ca : 15-100, Ba : 50-1000 ppm ppm
- Sensitivity : Na : 0.5 ppm, K : 0.5 ppm, Li : 0.5ppm, Ca : 15 ppm, Ba : 50 ppm
- Filter Selection : Automatic by soft touch key
- Resolution : 0.1 ppm
- Detector : Silicon Photodiode
- Linearity : Better than 2%
- Unit of Measurement : ppm
- Reproducibility : <1% Coefficient of Variation (CV) for 20 consecutive samples using 10 ppm Na set as maximum standard & Barium 3% CV for 20 consecutives samples of Concentrations between 50 to 199 ppm.
- Curve Fitting Accuracy : <1% error when 3 ppm Na/K and 5 ppm Li are set as maximum standards.
- Quick Calibration Facility : With highest standard
- Dilution Factor : Yes, by soft touch keypad
- Calibration : Upto 03 standards per Elements with Curve Fitting Software in-built with Instrument. (Automatic calculation of curve coefficient)
- Ignition System : Automatic
- Flame Type : LPG & Dry Oil Free Air
- Auto Flame ON / OFF Detection : Audio and Visual Alarm
- Gas Control : Adjustable with regulator
- Atomizer : Axial Flow Type
- Air Flow Monitoring Facility : 4 – 6 ml/min., In-built with Instrument
- Error Messages : “Home Detection”, “Memory Full”, “Flame is Off”, “Value Out of Limit”, “Do Warm-up”, “In Correct Standard” & “Enter in Range”.
- Display : 16 x 2 Line Alphanumeric LCD with Backlit
- Keypad : Membrane waterproof polycarbonate soft touch keypad compliance to UL/ROHS
- Air Supply Unit (Separate Unit) : Consist of Air Compressor, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Regulator, Moisture Filter, PU Tube (2 Meters) and Air filter with moisture absorbent catalyst.
- Calibration Data Storage : Non-Volatile Memory which can store, last calibration data for all elements.
- Analysis Data Storage : More than 500 analysis data which can be viewed & Print, company name, analysis date & time, record number, *Username, *Sample Name, *Bath Number/ID, Calibration data of lower & higher standard, result, Dilution factor, instrument serial number, Instrument Make & Model & *Signature etc. Secondly, analysis data can be print online without saving analysis data in Instrument.
(*: Not possible to enter data by instrument keypad but it will be handwritten)
- Searching of data : With record number by scrolling.
- Report Formation : As per Non-GLP Compliance
- Printer Interface : Centronics Parallel Port / Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- Printer : 40 / 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer (Printer must procure optionally)
- Power Supply : 230VAC ± 10%, 50 Hz