Model : µMultiCal100 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90278990
Supplied with Combination Glass pH Electrode (0-70ºC), Conductivity Cell K=1.0, Standard Buffer Tablets, Temperature Probe, Electrode Stand consists of Clamp, Dust Cover, DC Adaptor, ANALABsafe software, USB Interface Cable, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and Warranty Card.
- pH Range : -2.000 to 20.000 pH
- Selectable Resolution : 0.1 / 0.01 / 0.001 pH
- Relative Accuracy : ±0.02 / 0.002 pH
- mV/ORP Range – mV/RmV : ±2000.0
- ORP : EH auto calibration to standard hydrogen electrode
- Resolution : 0.1
- Relative Accuracy : ±0.2 mV or 0.05%, whichever is greater.
- Selectable Slope :
1) 80-120 %
2) 90-110 %
3) Customized slope (User adjustable)
- Auto Buffer Recognition :
1) 4.01, 6.86 / 7.00, 9.18 / 10.01 pH @ 25ºC for three points (User adjustable)
2) 1.68, 4.01, 6.86 / 7.00, 9.18 / 10.01 & 12.45 pH @ 25ºC for five points (User adjustable)
3) Ten pH Buffer, 6.86 / 7.00 @ 25ºC for Multipoint Calibration.
- Calibration Reminder Alarm : 0-99 hours
- pH Result : Auto / Manual
- pH Buffer Standard : US / NIST / EURO / DIN
- Short Link : Provided to diagnose the problem either with Instrument OR Electrode.
- Conductivity Range :
● 0-20.00, 20-200.0, 200-2000 µS/cm, 2-20.000, 20-200, 200-2000 mS/cm for K=1.0
● 0-10.00, 10-100.0, 100-1000 µS/cm, 1-10.000, 10-100, 100-1000 mS/cm for K=0.5
● 0-2.00, 2-20.0, 20-200, 200-2000 µS/cm, 2-20, 20-200 mS/cm for K=0.1
(Range value change depending upon cell selection)
- Conductivity Resolution :0.001, 0.01, 0.1 µS/cm & 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1 mS/cm
- TDS Range : 0 to 10, 100, 1000, 10000 ppm, 100ppt, 1000ppt
(Depending on TDS Factor)
- TDS Resolution : 0.001, 0.01, 0.1 ppm & 0.001, 0.01, 0.1 ppt (1ppt=1000ppm)
- Resistivity Range : 20.00 MΩ to 50.00 KΩ, 5.00 KΩ, 500.00 Ω, 50.00 Ω, 0.50 Ω
- Resistivity Resolution : 0.001
- Salinity : 0.01 to 80000.0 ppm NaCl
- Number of Range : Six
- Calibration Standard : Six Conductivity & TDS Standard - One Per Range
- Calibration Factor : Six – One Per Range
- Range Selection : Auto / Manual
- Suitable Cell Constant : 0.1, 0.5 & 1.0 K
- Adjustable Cell Constant : 0.09 to 0.11 K, 0.45 to 0.55 K & 0.90 to 1.1 K
- Conductivity to TDS Conversion : 0.40000 to 1.00000 (Adjustable Factor)
- Temperature Coefficient : Six - 0-10.000 % per °C (Adjustable) – One Per Range
- Reading : Conductivity at actual temperature and at 25°C, TDS, Resistivity & Salinity with scrolling display.
- Temperature Range : -5.0 to 130.0°C
- Temperature Resolution : 0.1°C
- Temperature Compensation : Auto / Manual
- Temperature Calibration : In-built software and can be calibrated by users
- Calibration & Analysis : pH Mode, ORP Mode, Conductivity Mode and TDS Mode.
- Error Message : “Wrong standard / Cell”, “Cell Short”, “Cell Open”, “Try Upper Range”, “Try Lower Range”, “Bad Buffer / Electrode”, “pH Over Range”, “Temperature Probe Error”, “In-complete Calibration”, “Calibration Due”, & “Low Memory”.
- Display : 20 x 4 Line Alphanumeric Backlit LCD.
- Keypad : Membrane waterproof polyester soft keypad compliance to UL/ROHS.
- Calibration Data Storage : Non-Volatile Memory can store, print & view calibration details.
- Analysis Data Storage : More than 1000 analysis data can be stored with corresponding calibration data, company name, analysis data, sample name, sample batch/ID, username etc. Secondly, analysis data can be print online.
- Searching of data : With record number, batch number, date, date range and by scrolling.
- Report Formation : As per GLP Compliance.
- 21 CFR Part-11 Compliance :
● In-built with system for ease of operation without PC.
● 2 Admin, 10 Reviewers, 40 Users & 1 Manufacturer with individual Login ID & Passcode.
● Audit trail can store more than 5000 lines in instrument.
● Audit trail includes action taken, date & time, action taken by whom.
● Audit trail can be transfer to PC through ANALABsafe software and can print on 40 / 80 column dot matrix printer for record.
● Admins can set up operation permission of each Users & Reviewers.
● Strict Admins control to audit and monitor usage and access.
● Audit trail record can be printed with Date, Date Range and by individual User’s ID.
● Once Audit trail transfer to the PC or Printer, system will delete Audit trail records and before final deletion, the system will give warning twice.
● Data integrity with database capability to store Analysis Data, Calibration Data, Audit trail and Passcode in instrument.
● No direct access to data from outside the instrument, thereby creating a closed system.
● Audit traceability to ensure that the device and results are appropriately handled.
● Auto User’s logout after defined Logout time.
● Auto Users & Reviewers block when password is entered incorrectly 3 consecutive times.
- Printer Interface : Centronics Parallel Port / Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- Printer : 40 / 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer (Printer to be procure optionally)
- PC Interface : USB Type - B
- PC Connectivity : By USB Interface Cable with Driver, ANALABsafe software to transfer Analysis data in GLP format, Calibration data and Audit trail from Instrument to PC in non-editable format (Cannot be Deleted)
- Power Supply : DC Adaptor