Model : µThermoCal25 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90278990
Supplied with 250ml Beaker, Teflon Lid, Tubular Heater, RTD Sensor, Silicon Oil (200g Bottle), Melting Capillary One End Sealed (Pack of 100 Nos.), Boiling Tube, Teflon Coated Magnetic Paddle, Sample Tapping Rod, Two Melting Standards 49ºC and 238ºC, Power Cord, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and Warranty Card.
- Temperature Controller : Microcontroller Based
- Heating Media : By Silicon Oil
- Temperature Range : +5°C above ambient to 300ºC
- Readability : 0.1°C
- Temperature Accuracy : ±0.5°C
- Overheating Protection : In-built - Set by user in method parameter.
- Heating Before EMP* : Automatic heating depending upon temperature difference
(* EMP: Expected Melting Point)
- Heating Rate : 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 & 5.0 ºC/min - Selectable after Set Point (EMP)
- Temperature Heating : Automatic depending upon heating requirement.
- Temperature Calibration : On-site with calibrated thermometer OR temperature indicator OR Pharmacopeia Standard.
- Magnetic Stirrer : Built-in with soft touch Key speed controller
- Melting Capillary Port : Three
- Boiling Tube : One
- Calibration : Six Calibration Standards (As per Pharmacopeia AND /OR Customer's known standards)
- Method : 10 analysis method & 1 for Unknown sample with View, Print & Delete facility
- Temperature Sensor : Simplex PT-100
- Glass Melting Capillary : OD: 1.4 to 1.6mm | ID: 1.0mm | Length: 100mm | One End Sealed
- Sample Filling Height : 3mm
- Viewing of Melting Capillary : 10x Magnifying Glass
- Display of Melting Range : Simultaneous MP1 (On set temperature) & MP2 (Clear temperature)
- Display : 20 x 4 Line Alphanumeric Backlit LCD
- Keypad : Membrane waterproof polycarbonate soft touch keypad compliance to UL/ROHS
- Calibration Data Storage : Non-Volatile Memory which can store, print & view calibration date & time, company name, standard name with temperature, actual reading of standard temperature, observed temperature, calibration done by, instrument serial number/ID, model number etc.
- Analysis Data Storage : More than 500 analysis data can be stored with corresponding calibration data, analysis date & time, record number, Batch number / ID, sample name, username, assigned method number, MP1 (On set temperature) & MP2 (Clear temperature) reading of all three reading, instrument ID, serial number, model number, make, etc. Secondly, analysis data can be print online without saving in Instrument.
- Password Protection : Date & Time, Calibration Mode, Delete Stored Analysis Data and Restore Factory Set Calibration Data
- Printer Interface : Centronics Parallel Port / Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- Printer : 40 / 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer (Printer to be procure optionally)
- Power Supply : 230 VAC ± 10%, 50 Hz