Model : µTDTCal100 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90318000
Supplied with 1000 ml Glass Beaker – 02 Nos., 6 tube basket assembly – 02 Nos., Guided Discs – 12 Nos., Temperature Probe – 02 Nos., ANALABsafe software, USB Interface Cable, Power Cord, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and Warranty Card.
- Stroke Length : 55mm ±2mm
- Number of Stroke Frequency Rate : 29–32 Cycles Per Min.
- Readable Temperature Range : 10.0°C to 50.0°C
- Temperature Control Range : 30.0°C to 40.0°C
- Temperature Accuracy : ±0.2°C
- Temperature Resolution : 0.1°C
- Programmable Timer : 1 sec. to 9 hrs.: 59 min.: 59 sec.
- Heating time to 37°C : Less than 20 min.
- Heating Technology : Bathless
- Heater Capacity : DC Heater-150 Watt
- Heating : Bathless heating results into fast heating and save water
- Temperature Sensor : PT-100
- Number of Beaker : Two – Capacity 1000 ml
- Number of Motor : Two
- Number of Timer : Two
- Number of Basket : Two (Six Test Tube Per Basket)
- Control of Basket : Independent Motor & Timer for Two Basket
- Display : 40 x 4 Line Alphanumeric Backlit LCD
- Loading of Basket : Magnetised for ease of cleaning
- Illumination : White Light for better visibility of dis-integration process
- Parking of Basket : Automatic after completion of test
- Keypad : Membrane waterproof polycarbonate soft touch keypad compliance to UL/ROHS
- Pharmacopeia Complies : As per USP, IP, Ph. Eur.
- Method : 40 analysis method with View, Print & Delete facility
- Date : 12/24 Hours Format
- Time : Real time clock
- Searching of data : With record number, batch number, Date and by scrolling
- Report Formation : As per GLP Compliance
- Analysis Data Storage : More than 750 data can be store in non-Volatile Memory which can print & view company name, print date and time, analysis date & time, record number, batch number / ID, sample name, username, pharmacopeia, assigned method number, analysis done on, model number, serial number, instrument ID, individual dis-integration time of each sample when you did visually detect the dis-integration of the tested sample by simply pushing the relevant character key (1-6), Basket Set & Actual Temperature, Media Used, etc. Secondly, data can print online without saving analysis data in the instrument.
- 21 CFR Part-11 Compliance :
● In-built with system for ease of operation without PC.
● 2 Admin, 10 Reviewers, 40 Users & 1 Manufacturer with individual Login ID & Passcode.
● Audit trail can store more than 5000 lines in instrument.
● Audit trail includes action taken, date & time, action taken by whom.
● Audit trail can be transfer to PC through ANALABsafe software and can print on 40 / 80 column dot matrix printer for record.
● Admins can set up operation permission of each Users & Reviewers.
● Strict Admins control to audit and monitor usage and access.
● Audit trail record can be printed with Date, Date Range and by individual User’s ID.
● Once Audit trail transfer to the PC or Printer, system will delete Audit trail records and before final deletion, the system will give warning twice.
● Data integrity with database capability to store Analysis Data, Calibration Data, Calibration and Analysis Method, Audit trail and Passcode in instrument.
● No direct access to data from outside the instrument, thereby creating a closed system.
● Audit traceability to ensure that the device and results are appropriately handled.
● Auto User’s logout after defined Logout time.
● Auto Users & Reviewers block when password is entered incorrectly 3 consecutive times
- Printer Interface : Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- Printer : 40 / 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer (Printer must procure optionally)
- PC Interface : USB Type - B
- PC Connectivity : By USB Interface Cable with Driver, ANALABsafe software to transfer Analysis data in GLP format, Calibration data and Audit trail from Instrument to PC in non-editable format (Cannot Delete)
- Power Supply : 230VAC ± 10%, 50 Hz
- Dimensions : 460 x 450 x 710 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight : 24.5 Kgs (Net) & 29.0 Kgs (Gross)