Model : µpHCal100 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90278990
Supplied with Combination Glass pH Electrode (0-70ºC), Standard Buffer Tablets (7.00 pH, 4.01 pH & 9.18 pH), Temperature Probe, Electrode Stand consists of Clamp, Base Plate & Rod, Dust Cover, DC Adaptor, ANALABsafe software, USB Interface Cable, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and Warranty Card
- pH Range : -2.000 to 20.000pH
- Selectable Resolution : 0.1 / 0.01 / 0.001 pH
- Relative Accuracy : ±0.002 pH
- mV/ORP Range – mV / RmV : ±2000.0
- ORP : EH auto calibration to standard hydrogen electrode
- Resolution : 0.1
- Relative Accuracy : ±0.2 mV OR 0.05%, whichever is greater.
- Temperature Range : -5.0 to 130.0ºC
- Resolution : 0.1ºC
- Relative Accuracy : ±0.1ºC
- Temperature Compensation : Auto / Manual
- Temperature Calibration : In-built software and can be calibrated by users
- Selectable Slope :
1) 80-120 %
2) 90-110 %
3) Customized slope (User adjustable)
- Total Numbers of Slope :
4 slope for Five-point calibration & 2 slope for Three-point calibration
(Maximum 10 Slopes depending upon points calibrated)
- Auto Buffer Recognition :
1) 4.01, 6.86 / 7.00, 9.18 / 10.01 pH @ 25ºC for Three points
2) 1.68, 4.01, 6.86 / 7.00, 9.18 / 10.01 & 12.45 pH @ 25ºC for Five points
3) Ten pH Buffer, 6.86 / 7.00 @ 25ºC for Multipoint Calibration.
- Calibration Reminder Alarm : 0-99 hours
- Display Reading : Simultaneous - pH, mV & Temperature
- Result hold / un-hold : By “hold / un-hold” Key
- Result : Auto / Manual
- Buffer Standard : US / NIST / EURO / DIN
- Error Messages : “Bad Buffer / Electrode”, “Temperature Probe Error”, “In-complete Calibration”, “Calibration Due”, “Low Memory” & “pH Over Range”.
- Short Link : Provided to diagnose the problem either with Instrument OR Electrode.
- Display : 20 x 4 Line Alphanumeric Backlit LCD
- Keypad : Membrane waterproof polycarbonate soft touch keypad compliance to UL/ROHS
- Calibration Data Storage : Non Volatile Memory which can store, print & view calibration date & time, calibration done by, calibration point, pH, mV, temperature, % slope, validation pH for Calibration standard buffers, instrument serial number, instrument ID, Model name, etc.
- Analysis Data Storage : More than 1500 analysis data can be stored, printed & viewed with corresponding calibration data with company name, analysis date & time, record number, batch number / ID, sample name, username, pH, mV, temperature reading with corresponding calibration data, instrument serial number, instrument ID, model name etc. Secondly, analysis data can be print online without saving analysis data in instrument.
- Searching of data : With record number, batch number, date, date range and by scrolling.
- Report Formation : As per GLP Compliance.
- 21 CFR Part-11 Compliance :
● In-built with system for ease of operation without PC.
● 2 Admin, 10 Reviewers, 40 Users & 1 Manufacturer with individual Login ID & Passcode.
● Audit trail can store more than 5000 lines in instrument.
● Audit trail includes action taken, date & time, action taken by whom.
● Audit trail can be transfer to PC through ANALABsafe software and can print on 40 / 80 column dot matrix printer for record.
● Admins can set up operation permission of each Users & Reviewers.
● Strict Admins control to audit and monitor usage and access.
● Audit trail record can be printed with Date, Date Range and by individual User’s ID.
● Once Audit trail transfer to the PC or Printer, system will delete Audit trail records and before final deletion, the system will give warning twice.
● Data integrity with database capability to store Analysis Data, Calibration Data, Audit trail and Passcode in instrument.
● No direct access to data from outside the instrument, thereby creating a closed system.
● Audit traceability to ensure that the device and results are appropriately handled.
● Auto User’s logout after defined Logout time.
● Auto Users & Reviewers block when password is entered incorrectly 3 consecutive times.
- Printer Interface : Centronics Parallel Port / Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- PC Interface : USB Type - B
- Printer : 40 / 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer (Printer to be procure optionally)
- PC Connectivity : By USB Interface Cable with Driver, ANALABsafe software to transfer Analysis data in GLP format, Calibration data and Audit trail from Instrument to PC in non editable format and is password protected.
- Power Supply : DC Adaptor