Model : µAquaCal50 | Make : ANALAB | HSN Code : 90278990
Supplied with 250ml Reaction Vessel, Dual Platinum Combined Electrode, Teflon Paddle, Teflon Assembly, Moisture Trap (02 Nos.), 250ml Amber Reservoir Bottle, Dispensing Tube (02 Nos.), Micro tip (02 Nos.) Teflon Tube for Dispensing Path, Power Cord, Operational & Instruction Manual with SOP, Calibration Test Certificate (Without Traceability Document) and Warranty Card.
- Method of Detection : Conductometric / Volumetric
- Range of Moisture Detection : Better than 50 ppm to 100% (depends upon type of sample)
- Dispensing Resolution : 0.001ml
- Magnetic Stirrer : Built-in with soft touch Key speed controller
- Calibration : Average factor can be calculated by
1) Water by volume
2) Water by weight
3) By DST
- Method : 40 with Three pre-assigned methods
1) Liquid by volume
2) Liquid by weight
3) For Solid sample
Method No. 4-40 are customized with View, Print & Delete facility.
- Auto Neutralization : On / Off - users selectable - reduces the time between analysis & gives accurate results
- Stirring Time : 00:00 to 99:00 (mm:ss) – users adjustable
- End Point Sensitivity : 80-100 - users adjustable
- End Point Time : 1-20 seconds - users adjustable
- End Point mV : 1000-3000 mV - users adjustable
- End Point Detection : By Audio & Visual Alarm
- Calibration Reminder Alarm : 0-99 Hours
- Over titration Alarm : Audio / Visual Alarm at 15 ml to save KF Reagent
- Display of Reading : Moisture in ppm, percentage (%), mg/ml of water, gm/L, Mol/L
- Auto Drain : For cleaning reaction vessel - useful for large & multiple volume sample
- Flush : For cleaning dispensing path
- Calculation of % RSD : Possible
- Average KF Factor Calculation : Automatic – Maximum 5 factor can be stored in memory.
- Weight Entry : In Resolution of 0.1 mg / 0.01 mg – users selectable
- Dispenser Calibration/Validation: Onsite by users
- Dispenser MOC : SS-316L & Teflon for Corrosion Protection & Maintenance Free Operation
- Dispenser Type : Motorized - For accurate measurement
- Teflon Tube : To transfer KF reagent from KF reagent bottle to dispenser & dispenser to reaction vessel
- Material of Construction : Epoxy Based Powder Coated Metallic Body / GMP Enclosure made up of Stainless Steel
- Type of Electrode : Dual Platinum - Combined Type
- Input : Electrode with Banana Connector
- Error Messages : “Over KF”, “KF Factor Error”, “Max. Factor Reached” & “Low Memory”
- Short Link : Provided to diagnose the problem either with Instrument OR Electrode
- Display : 20 x 4 Line Alphanumeric Backlit LCD
- Keypad : Membrane waterproof polycarbonate soft touch keypad compliance to UL/ROHS
- Calibration Data Storage : Non-Volatile Memory which can store, print & view calibration date & time, calibration method, calibration done by, stirring time, average KF factor, % RSD, instrument serial number, instrument ID etc.
- Analysis Data Storage : More than 750 analysis data, with corresponding calibration data company name, analysis date & time, record number, batch / ID number, sample name, username, sample type and method, sample volume (ml / mg), sample density (for liquid sample), stirring time, end point time, end point in ml, moisture result in %, ppm & H2O (mg / ml), analysis done on, instrument serial number, instrument ID etc. Secondly, analysis data can be print online without saving analysis data in Instrument.
- Searching of data : With record number, batch number/ID, date, date range and by scrolling.
- Report Formation : As per GLP Compliance
- Password Protection : Date & Time, Calibration Mode, Analysis Mode, Delete Stored Analysis Data and Delete Stored Analysis Method.
- Printer Interface : Centronics Parallel Port / Serial (RS-232 C) Port
- Printer : 40 / 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer (Printer to be procure optionally)
- Power Supply : 230 VAC ±10%, 50 Hz